Discovery Green Park At 1500 McKinney St.

c4smok

• 2 weeks later...
the burgers at the lake house are pretty damn tasty... now if only the food at the grove could catch up with the ambiance

Its a good burger...and the sweet potato fries are tasty. But boy do they drill you. Burger, fries, and iced tea is $12+. I know I'm not eating at McDonald's, but come on.

• 3 weeks later...
Shouldn't the City of Houston plan annual New Years Eve celebrations at Discovery Green? I don't think Houston currently has an annual event, but Discovery Green would make for the perfect place to have one.

I thought they were going to have annual New Years Eve celebrations on Main Street... did that ever happen? Discovery Green would also be a good place to have something.

Shouldn't the City of Houston plan annual New Years Eve celebrations at Discovery Green? I don't think Houston currently has an annual event, but Discovery Green would make for the perfect place to have one.

Not a bad idea... but you know how things work around here... lets hope for the best.