Travis Scott's Astroworld Album

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
5 hours ago, dbigtex56 said:

Many of the shots in the Sicko Mode video are identifiable as being in Houston. Some of the interiors are Che' on Main St. 

I was bored a couple of months ago and made a map of all the filming locations (that I could identify) in Houston. The only scene I'm missing is the one with Travis Scott at a swimming pool - not sure if that was filmed in Houston, but the rest of the video was.

• Like 5

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Highrise Tower said:

What happened last night? What a sad thing.

Large crowd with a big surge, and no place to get away. This happens a lot with large crowds. My kid was there, and saw people body surfed back to the medical people, and saw a couple of people who were turning blue. He went to all 3 festivals, and said that after it's over, there are always a large number of phones, shoes, eyeglasses, merch, etc laying on the ground where people dropped them. It is not safe, ore even possible, to bend over and retrieve something in that situation.

Look at the Who concert in Cincinnati in 1979 and the Hillsborough disaster in England.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Ross said:

Large crowd with a big surge, and no place to get away. This happens a lot with large crowds. My kid was there, and saw people body surfed back to the medical people, and saw a couple of people who were turning blue. He went to all 3 festivals, and said that after it's over, there are always a large number of phones, shoes, eyeglasses, merch, etc laying on the ground where people dropped them. It is not safe, ore even possible, to bend over and retrieve something in that situation.

Look at the Who concert in Cincinnati in 1979 and the Hillsborough disaster in England.

I expect that people will be talking about this for a long time.  I lived in Cincinnati in the 90's, and people were still talking about The Who concert, even after Riverfront Stadium was demolished.  It's the sort of thing that leaves a mental scar on a city. 

20 hours ago, Ross said:

Once I saw folks rushing through the security barriers, I knew it was only a matter of time before the inevitable tragic consequences would strike. 

5 hours ago, editor said:

I expect that people will be talking about this for a long time.  I lived in Cincinnati in the 90's, and people were still talking about The Who concert, even after Riverfront Stadium was demolished.  It's the sort of thing that leaves a mental scar on a city. 

The Who concert was in Riverfront Coliseum, not Riverfront Stadium.  Riverfront Coliseum is still standing.  Riverfront Stadium was not demolished until 2002.

8 hours ago, Houston19514 said:

The Who concert was in Riverfront Coliseum, not Riverfront Stadium.  Riverfront Coliseum is still standing.  Riverfront Stadium was not demolished until 2002.

Thanks for the correction. I'm not surprised my memory of those years was foggy.

Is Riverfront Coliseum where the Mighty Ducks used to play?  I went to a few of those games.

• The title was changed to Travis Scott's Astroworld Album