Brava: 46-Story Residential High-Rise At 414 Milam St.

brijonmang

3 hours ago, brijonmang said:

I don't have the specifics for the height, floors, architect, etc. but here's what she's going to look like... I believe this is the view of the north side of the building that will face Market Square.  This is based on the other renderings of the Chronicle site building.

Block 42.JPG

Thanks for this find. Certainly has lit up Haif today!

2 hours ago, H-Town Man said:

I assume your getting the ok means that it has reached some critical "moving forward" point?

That's good news, thanks.

I wonder which property adjacent to the park is most likely to go next. Chase bank site? 

They better start tearing down the garage on Block 42 or they won't even be out of the ground before 58 is finished the way they are moving.

They're already about 5 feet below grad  with their digging. 58 is going to go up fast. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, bobruss said:

They better start tearing down the garage on Block 42 or they won't even be out of the ground before 58 is finished the way they are moving.

They're already about 5 feet below grad  with their digging. 58 is going to go up fast. 

well they have a legit deadline with some serious ramifications for delivery so you better believe they'll be working at a breakneck pace haha

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Houston19514 said:

It is next to Market Square Park. It is "south" of the new highrise apartment tower I believe called Market square Tower.

Currently it is occupied by an ugly parking garage. 

Edited by Twinsanity02
quotation mark

How were the block numbers assigned?  it seems like there were multiple different ways of numbering the blocks, causing some numbers to go away (e.g. where is block 39 :ph34r:)

Edit:

fyi :ph34r: == ninja face

Edited by cspwal

This garage backs up to Hogg Palace, which is on the western half of the block. I believe it was originally a car showroom in the lobby.

I would have loved to own that penthouse on top. Probably not so much now.