No More 1/2 off for Montrose residents at EL Real

This place never seems to be busy anymore. I went last weekend and at a time when we thought there would be a wait, there were only like 5 tables taken...

I wonder if that has any thing to do with it. 

On 1/9/2018 at 7:02 AM, trymahjong said:

A sign on the door states reduction goes to 30% off at end of this month. Not sure reason- maybe food prices went way up- or maybe participation went way down and wasn’t worth it anymore?

Seems more likely that participation was very strong and they realized they may not need to give that much of a discount to drive business on Monday nights.  It was almost to good  to be true.  It has been very busy every time I've been there for Montfose Monday.

On 1/9/2018 at 9:37 AM, gene said:

This place never seems to be busy anymore. I went last weekend and at a time when we thought there would be a wait, there were only like 5 tables taken...

I wonder if that has any thing to do with it. 

Raising prices as a reaction to not being busy anymore does not strike me as a sound business practice and I doubt that (even if it's true) has anything to do with it.

As far as  the price difference for customers.......the luncheon menu is good till 5 pm- so if patrons  go early and order from that and 30% taken off bill.....maybe the cash outlay might be close to the same. Will patrons go that route.  No idea.

27 minutes ago, trymahjong said:

As far as  the price difference for customers.......the luncheon menu is good till 5 pm- so if patrons  go early and order from that and 30% taken off bill.....maybe the cash outlay might be close to the same. Will patrons go that route.  No idea.

Now if we could just redirect the customers who would be into that from the IHOP... :ph34r:

Archived