Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gene

Sage Park at 2121 Sage

10 posts in this topic

Re: Sage Park at 2121 Sage-

rumor has it that no leases will be extended past 2019 to make way for a proposed 64 story office building... anyone have any information regarding this?

we already had to move out of the old compass bank building to make way for the new one on Post Oak...now this building is supposedly the next to go...

if anyone would like to have a building torn down in Houston let me know so we can move to that building to ensure that it happens haha! 

:o:lol:

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gene said:

Re: Sage Park at 2121 Sage-

rumor has it that no leases will be extended past 2019 to make way for a proposed 64 story office building... anyone have any information regarding this?

we already had to move out of the old compass bank building to make way for the new one on Post Oak...now this building is supposedly the next to go...

if anyone would like to have a building torn down in Houston let me know so we can move to that building to ensure that it happens haha! 

:o:lol:

 

If this happens, this building would be taller than the Williams tower, right?  I live in that area.

Edited by htownbro
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd location for a skyscraper, but staying true to Houston's style.

 

Without revealing names can you name a source for the rumor?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, htownbro said:

 

If this happens, this building would be taller than the Williams tower, right?  I live in that area.

 

Williams Tower is 64 floors. I guess it would depend on the crown.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

an employee with Barnhart Co. Management here in the building is telling some of the tenants...including us...

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thatguysly said:

 

Williams Tower is 64 floors. I guess it would depend on the crown.

 

Oh cool Williams tower is getting a twin and won't be so lonely sticking out from all those mid rises.  lol

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^ @gene did you guys ask the "employee with barnhart co." a bit more questions regarding his / her startling revelation?  this seems HIGHLY UNLIKELY that there will be a second edifice in such close proximity to the williams tower.. with the same floor height in the uptown district.  in fact, it seems ridiculous.....

Edited by monarch
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha nope we just kind of said...oh great, now we have to move AGAIN! moving an office is the worst! :wacko::lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are 3 EMPTY lots on Post Oak that would be much more likely to build a tower on than 2121 Sage.  I could easily see that property getting torn down for a mid-high rise residential but I cant believe this would go commercial.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0