NewsRadio KTRH-AM 740's Matt Patrick discontinuing cancer treatments

Blue Dogs

I hate to hear that he has gotten worse. I'm sorry he has to see his life end in such a slow and unfortunate pace.

I never considered his show in any way a Houston show. His crank pot messaging always sounded foreign (alien) to me.  I wish him well and hope he makes peace with himself and the world before he passes. His illness however never excused his anti liberal diatribes and unnecessary minimizing of gays, immigrants, progressives, union members, the poor, and any others that were not like him and his followers. His selective base of loyal of listeners I'm sure will miss him and idolize him as someone who held their same views, vocalizing and validating it for them to hear on a daily basis.

No one should have to suffer a long death. I truly wish him a quick and easy passing. Cancer sucks!

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:31 AM, plumber2 said:

I hate to hear that he has gotten worse. I'm sorry he has to see his life end in such a slow and unfortunate pace.

I never considered his show in any way a Houston show. His crank pot messaging always sounded foreign (alien) to me.  I wish him well and hope he makes peace with himself and the world before he passes. His illness however never excused his anti liberal diatribes and unnecessary minimizing of gays, immigrants, progressives, union members, the poor, and any others that were not like him and his followers. His selective base of loyal of listeners I'm sure will miss him and idolize him as someone who held their same views, vocalizing and validating it for them to hear on a daily basis.

No one should have to suffer a long death. I truly wish him a quick and easy passing. Cancer sucks!

Matt Patrick passed away yesterday surrounded by his family at the age of 58. RIP.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-radio-host-Matt-Patrick-dies-at-58-11276200.php

Archived