Numbers Night Club At 300 Westheimer Rd.

sevfiv

...Charles Armstrong has said that it'll be another gay bar with a different concept. I also heard an unconfirmed comment that it'll still be named The Mining Company. But, Armstrong moves slow, and mysteriously...so, nothing is really certain. 

YepI heard a "Cowboy" theme was being tossed around..... for the mining company.

I guess, I was hoping for ideas on something retail for that part of Westheimer, as there is little other distractions for those walking towards their dinning experience other than paint or mattresses.......sigh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

That address comes up as the parking lot next to #s on Google Maps. #s is at 300 Westheimer. The parking lot seems to be owned by a different entity than either #s or El Tiempo. 

Not saying that this listing doesn't mean #s is up for lease. I'm definitely going to check with some people in the know ASAP. 

Edit: Just noticed the lease includes a 9000sf building. That would appear to be #s.

Edited by jgriff

This is old news. Numbers is not closing nor moving. They are still open and doing well. That page is probably automated to update itself with current info and pictures. The building absolutely is not for lease.

Edited by Mike V
Typos
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Numbers Night Club At 300 Westheimer Rd.
  • 2 weeks later...

So my best friend released a new single yesterday and he makes a fun mention of Numbers without saying the name:

"You lived next to the club down off Montrose Street
We could listen to The Pixies from your bedroom suite..."

now he says on/off Montrose Street but obviously it was harder to say Westheimer in the song haha...plus it's an ode to Montrose in general which was our hangout area back in the late 90's and beyond. Oh and yep, his band Blue October used to play at Numbers as well! (He graduated from the Houston High School Of Performing and Visual Arts btw)

anyway...love the new song "Where did you go I'm less of a mess these days" (love that title haha).

Check it out on all streaming platforms and YouTube :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

dangit...i missed it...been waiting for over a year to see this. i did run into Bruce a couple of weeks ago on the new Norwegian Cruise ship Prima which was amazing btw...WOW...

he was a co-owner and also the owner of Record Rack! I forgot to ask him if he is in this! 

Edited by gene

@gene I wasn't able to catch it either, but you'd think that it will eventually get a wider release (streaming and/or additional theatrical screenings) now that's it's completed. I've wanted to see it since the teaser trailer was originally released when the film was still in development. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mkultra25 said:

@gene I wasn't able to catch it either, but you'd think that it will eventually get a wider release (streaming and/or additional theatrical screenings) now that's it's completed. I've wanted to see it since the teaser trailer was originally released when the film was still in development. 

I know!!! Me too! I am sure I will get to see it eventually, i just wish it was sooner than later. #'s was such a huge part of my teen and young adult years!!! can't wait to see it @mkultra25

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...