COH open House for Artists Grants and Civic Art Commissions

trymahjong

Individual Artists Grants and Civic Art Commissions Open House

The City of Houston invites all individual artists and creatives for a Grants and Civic Art Commissions Open House with Houston Arts Alliance on December 7 and 8 from 1 P.M. - 5 P.M. located at 3201 Allen Parkway, Suite 125, Houston, TX 77019.

This is an opportunity for one-on-one time with the HAA Grants and Civic Art+Design teams, in anticipation of this year's Individual Artist Grant (IAG) application, as well as future opportunities via City of Houston civic art commissions and acquisitions.  You will gain insight into the grants and commission process, current resources, opportunities and receive feedback on work samples. 

This open house is free to the public although registration is required to attend and space is limited.

Walk-ins will not be accepted.

For more information and to register go to:

https://houstonartsalliance.wufoo.com/forms/m47xyi1kr2ulv/

Registration Deadline: Monday, November 28, 2016, 5:30 p.m.

Follow the Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs on Facebook!

Thank you for sharing that information. Resources like this can be a great bridge between a passion for artists/creatives and a career in the field. I wish I would have had something like this when I was younger and money was tight. I never knew there was this option. I hope people can make good use of it.

Archived