werdserf 99

Tips For Buying A House

werdserf 99    6

I was digging through the archives here, and I couldn't find this. If anyone as tips they use to help make buying a house easier/more affordable, share them here.

Houston is growing. Let's do our part to help keep it that way. :)

I'll start. Find what the average time is of a house that has been on the market, and if the one you are looking at has been for sale longer than that then you are in a good position to bargain.

This may be a no-brainier for some of us, but a lot of first time home-buyers will not know this.

Edited by werdserf 99
  • Like 2

JonT    0

Found this site www.rentingsucks.com and got started with the Buyer Education Course. It's a good way to start, I'll share what I learned from it later on.

JohnGrigg    0

Buying or selling home is a much lengthy process. People adapt different strategies, whether they want to buy a house or sell their own house.  One of the most effective method in getting either of the work done is by getting your home listed in home for sale/buying listing. C 21 open house Essex County NJ team provides such opportunities to their customers and makes the buying or selling process much easier for them. Moreover,  they also provide the effective tips to those who want to buy a new home by their own rather than choosing it from a list.