Passive Income Streams

Leanne

I just got this idea from the other thread that I just read. What if we all list our ideas for creating passive income streams here and hopefully inspire each other to create financial independence for ourselves? What ideas do you have, even those you haven't implemented yet?

That sounds like a really great idea. Personally I created a subscription program that I sell online that provides me with recurring monthly income. Also I have other people selling the program on my behalf as affiliates, so the money comes in without me lifting a finger. 

I think having multiple sources of passive income is a wonderful idea and if more people could do that in their lives, then they would be financially well off in no time at all. I have quite a few things going on including a blog and freelancing on top of my normal job. If I had to recommend one way I would have to go with a blog. 

That is just about everyone's dream to have multiple income streams and not have to work most of their days for it.  I know I would love for money to just flow to me without effort and no matter what anyone else, I'll never stop dreaming that dream.

Archived