Link To Barbara Bush Story

west20th

Sorry that the article is a bit biased but her words were really ill choosen.

"Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them,"

Here's the full quote:

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas...And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

Wanda Sykes was saying on Leno tonight, "No wonder no one wanted to get on the cruise ship. After that remark, they were afraid that Barbara would ship their asses back to Africa."

blondie_cora.gif

Barbara Bush

(file photo)

Here's the full quote:

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas...And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

That just about sums up the Bush mind-set.

Here's the full quote:

That just about sums up the Bush mind-set.

I guess that explains where Bush gets his compassionate conservatism.

B)

Which son? :)

The stupider one...not the one who's son was arrested for public intoxication and resisting arrest on Friday in Austin but the other son-you know? The one with the twin daughters that were arrested a couple of times? THAT son.

Grand Ma Ma must be so very proud of that which has sprung from her loins!

B)

Oh, and here's the mug shot of the dear little Bush boy: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...5091601663.html

Quite the handsome lad, no?

B)

Is he one of the "brown" grandbabies grandma Bush thought she had to make a point to say she loved also. Like she may not have 'cuz they weren't the white grandbabies.

Is he one of the "brown" grandbabies grandma Bush thought she had to make a point to say she loved also. Like she may not have 'cuz they weren't the white grandbabies.

Actually it was George the 41st who refered to Prince Jeb's spawn as "the little brown ones". I know it sounds like something the evil Queen Babs would have said but alas, it was the Babs emasculated 41st what did the deed.

B)

Actually it was George the 41st who refered to Prince Jeb's spawn as "the little brown ones". I know it sounds like something the evil Queen Babs would have said but alas, it was the Babs emasculated 41st what did the deed.

B)

Well I'm sure Barbara made him say it. She's the one who was always in control. We all know it's not Karl Rove who is the evil genius behind dubya, it's really mom. :)

Archived