Create own digital product for sale

Vishen

Have you ever thought about creating your very own digital product like a video course or program teaching some skill or talent that you have and putting it up for sale? Or you might even write an ebook and sell in Amazon KDP for free. Thoughts?

I think he meant giving away content as a lead magnet which would then lead to sales. I've done a bit of email marketing myself, and it's turning out to be a great way to make money  online. It's really like having a licence to print money. 

I'm thinking of creating a series of Youtube videos that teach people how to create their own blog and get their first 1000 subscribers. The videos will be free and I will make my money from being an affiliate of the hosting companies. 

On 11/9/2016 at 10:13 AM, Majore12 said:

How the times have changed. Writing a book can be seen the old fashioned way as a physical thing, or a digital product/E-book.

If I created a digital product to sell, it would be a book or short story.

That is a great idea. I have a friend who made over a quarter million dollars in sales last year from a 15-page children's book. All it takes is one really good idea that you believe in and you're on your way!

Archived