What do you think of Ancient Aliens series?

Cookiie

I just watched the first couple of episodes of Ancient Aliens, and I was shocked to learn that some people actually think that we are worshiping aliens as god. I don't quite get it all yet, but if anyone else here has watched it please enlighten me a bit more and share your views on that series. 

Was God of this world? Not according to the Bible. What is an extraterrestrial?: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extraterrestrial

ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al
ˌekstrətəˈrestrēəl/
adjective
adjective: extraterrestrial; adjective: extra-terrestrial
  1. 1.
    of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.
    "searches for extraterrestrial intelligence"
noun
noun: extraterrestrial; plural noun: extraterrestrials; noun: extra-terrestrial; plural noun: extra-terrestrials
  1. 1.
    a hypothetical or fictional being from outer space, especially an intelligent one.

By definition and by the common opinion of religious scholars.......God is an extraterrestrial. But since lately, within the past 60 years or so, we have associated extraterrestrials with aliens, we seem to think that ANYthing extraterrestrial in origin is an alien.........but not God. Heaven forbid we call him that even though we call everything else that. Even though he is (assuming "he" exists) we can't say he is.

We're confused on the subject.

I think that you just made me a little more confused than I was before I read this post, SirJac. LOL> B\ut seriously, that is food for thought. These are some of the things I've never really given  much thought to until now and it's really interesting to see just how varied the opinions out there are. 

Archived