Low Carb High Fat (LCHF)

lockmat

I've heard about this in the past but never really put any stock in it. After seeing lots of doctors interviews and learning about the science of how this diet works and the health benefits, I wanted to share with others. What I like about it the most is that it provides healthy results and losing weight is just a byproduct. 

Just a few of the ways it really helps is it can eliminate diabetes and improves mental cognition.

Here is a simple and straight forward website about it and a sample interview from the doctor who created this website:

http://www.dietdoctor.com 

• 5 months later...

I've heard about that type of diet too. We have been conditioned to think 'low fat' is the only way to go when trying to lose weight, but I think there might be some benefits to this diet instead of a low fat one. The science makes total sense. 

I think everyone should take into consideration what their body responds to and what it doesn't. When it comes to dieting and weight loss, there is no 'one-diet-fits-all' and each individual will get varied results from the same diet because of all the other factors involved. 

2 hours ago, Leanne said:

I think everyone should take into consideration what their body responds to and what it doesn't. When it comes to dieting and weight loss, there is no 'one-diet-fits-all' and each individual will get varied results from the same diet because of all the other factors involved. 

Most of the population gets fatter from carbs and sugar. That we're sure of.

You are right there, lockmat. We as a nation are getting fatter and fatter, and we are slowly killing ourselves. It's just unfortunate that with so many solutions staring us in the face, so few people are actually going to do anything about it. 

Archived