Retail At 2704 Polk St.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There has been a lot of progress made on the vet clinic and Nancy's Hustle. It looks like the 1,300 Sqft space has also been leased because workers have been in there for the last few weeks as well. I will get more pictures of the entire structure, it really is an amazing transformation when you look at the first post on this topic.

Eado Vet Clinic.jpg

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, Eastdwntwn said:

There has been a lot of progress made on the vet clinic and Nancy's Hustle. It looks like the 1,300 Sqft space has also been leased because workers have been in there for the last few weeks as well. I will get more pictures of the entire structure, it really is an amazing transformation when you look at the first post on this topic.

Eado Vet Clinic.jpg

This sign is now gone and they will be painting a mural here. Seems like the original sign was for marketing purposes until they were ready to move in. The clinic will be opening up January 2nd.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There were building permits posted on the glass of the empty middle space. I didn't have my phone or I would have taken a picture. It said "Upscale Retail Cleaners" or "Upscale Cleaners Retail." I hadn't had my morning coffee yet so I cant remember which one lol

• The title was changed to Polk St. Commerce
  • The title was changed to Retail At 2704 Polk St.

Archived