Urbannizer

Alta West Gray: 5-story, 166 unit mid-rise

54 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2016 at 1:15 PM, skwatra said:

At least there is a Pokestop on that lot!

Does that count as retail?

This was posted a year ago, so I assume it was the game, but this was posted a year ago, so it might still be the trendy new restaurant theme?

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, samagon said:

This was posted a year ago, so I assume it was the game, but this was posted a year ago, so it might still be the trendy new restaurant theme?

It was (is?) a mobile game app. It was a world wide phenomenon, well at least for a month! We had just had our second child and my wife's cousins (late teens and early 20's) who were in town were really in to it. Would go walk our dog just to catch pokemon. I won't lie, i downloaded it and played for a few weeks. I live less than a block for this lot, and there was a pokemon places there you could catch.

wiki page

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ha, yeah, I know, I was joking, should have put a smiley or something. I was trying to play at the number of poke restaurants that seem to have materialized over night with how quickly the game seemed to take off. I'm waiting patiently for one of them to call themselves the poke stop.

The game is still played, I read a headline last week that they just rolled out the biggest update ever, didn't bother to read the article though.

Edited by samagon
1 person likes this

should have realized that, i was thinking "he can't be serious" as i was replying. i was pretty surprised but didn't catch any hint of sarcasm/joking.

anyways they are moving along, and Dolce is not. I think I'll put my money on this project finishing first.

1 person likes this