Sign in to follow this  
Mab

WESTHEIMER & MONTROSE (900 Westheimer)

Sweet! So the WestMon Shopping Center (900 Westheimer) will be two stories? Even better. I always thought that corner needed more retail that didn't include mattresses.

Here's a bigger picture

blMw2Ax.jpg

Edited by CrockpotandGravel
  • Like 1

drecey    75

I don't know where else to post this. But I didn't realize that Houston was getting a Crossroads consignment store! I love the resale shops on Westheimer. I was wondering when was this going to open and also, I looked it up on Google maps and it's showing an address of 3217 Montrose. Which is that building they're renovating next to the smoothie king.

image.png

drecey    75

Side note, I thought it would make more sense for it to be next to the other ones. I know that Duo has closed. And there's still that empty lot next to that animal place and that corner store (which I think should be gone)

drecey    75

What's being built right by the smoothie king off the corner of Westheimer and Montrose? It about two stories. Steel framed. Across from Uchi. Been searching the forum for it but can't find it.

Merge if topic exists already. 

East Hampton Sandwich Co. from Dallas is opening at the WestMon Shopping Center, 900 Westheimer, next door to the new Velvet Taco.

A half-decade after the demolition of its on-site predecessors, the retail building replacing the former Ruggles Grill at 903 Westheimer Rd. just east of Montrose Blvd. is almost complete. Going inside the new 6,536-sq.-ft. structure across from Uchi: a couple of Dallas imports.

On the right, on the side closer to the Smoothie King drive-thru, will go the first out-of-Dallas location of the East Hampton Sandwich Company chain. On the left, next to the side parking lot and the Woman’s Home’s Cottage Shop, will be the second Houston location of Velvet Taco.

A 57-spot parking lot wraps around and in back of the building.

Velvet Taco will have a 900-sq.-ft. dining patio upstairs.

http://swamplot.com/lower-westheimer-ruggles-grill-replacement-almost-ready-for-its-east-hampton-sandwich-and-velvet-taco-ing/2017-10-11/

From Biznow:

One of Houston's favorite taco spots will open a second location in Montrose in 2018. Velvet Taco will open in West Mon Plaza, on the south side of Westheimer, just east of Montrose.

The 6,500 SF shopping center will also house Chills 360 and East Hampton Sandwich Co. Construction will be completed soon, with tenants expected to move in early next year. 

EDGE Realty Partners' Lauren Heimann and Josh Jacobs represented the landlord in the deals. 

https://www.bisnow.com/houston/news/retail/velvet-taco-opening-second-houston-location-in-montrose-80992