Where Can I Find Good Grand Parkway Updates

mrfredmor_65

Try this: take the exit for Spring Stuebner-West. Stay on the feeder road until Grand Parkway. Turn left onto Grand Parkway frontage road. Stay to the right on the frontage road to get straight onto the Grand Parkway westbound--the left lanes go to stoplights for Holzwarth and Springwoods Village Parkway.

It's really not that hard at all. One light, and thus far for me it has only taken a single cycle to get thru that one light at the 45/Grand Parkway feeder road intersection. 

Thanks, Sparrow; you're absolutely right - pretty smooth. Did it yesterday. I had seen that ramp to the right before but thought it was a route to a surface street; not very well marked right now.

Thanks, Sparrow; you're absolutely right - pretty smooth. Did it yesterday. I had seen that ramp to the right before but thought it was a route to a surface street; not very well marked right now.

I missed it the first time myself (and still at least once more after). There does seem to be a signage issue or two that need attention to make things more user friendly. That being said, the thoughtful design of the stoplight bypass under both the Holzwarth bridge and the Springwoods Village Parkway bridge [future] should be commended--we need more of that type of foresight.

• 5 months later...
  • The title was changed to Where Can I Find Good Grand Parkway Updates

Archived