East Village: Mixed-Use Development At 1201 St. Emanuel St.

20 hours ago, Andrew Ewert said:

It's tacky, but a good tacky. I love it.

I'm still trying determine if it's a good tacky or bad tacky ... lol ... it's different.  If it's a successful business that helps my neighborhood I'll like it. 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Koffeteria Bakery Coming To EaDo East Village
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to East Village At 2118 Lamar St.
On 2/2/2022 at 5:14 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

A new Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation filing shows Austin-based bar Lustre Pearl is coming to EaDo's East Village development at 1291 St. Emanuel St.

The estimated date of completion is late fall 2022. So, it could open by the end of the year or early 2023 if there aren't any major delays, I'm assuming.

On 3/16/2022 at 2:58 PM, Eastdwntwn said:

https://www.houstoncitybook.com/lustre-pearl/particle-1

After opening a highly successful string of bars called Lustre Pearl in ATX — the first of which did for Austin’s Rainey Street district what Pearl Bar did for Wash Ave — Dunlap is rumored to be returning to Houston to open a Lustre Pearl outpost in EaDo. According to a filing with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, Lustre Pearl will open at 2016 Dallas St., across from Indianola/Miss Carousel and Truck Yard.

On 3/20/2022 at 8:20 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Dunlap ATX, the hospitality group behind Lustre Pearl, lists Lustre Pearl Houston as coming soon. It's been on their website for months though, I think since last summer. 

Still, no updates or progress photos posted to Lustre Pearl's social media, including the Instagram for Lustre Pearl Houston.

The bar is a new addition to the East Village mixed-use development in EaDo. Lustre Pearl's address is either 1201 St Emanuel St or 2106 Dallas St, Suite 100.

https://dunlapatx.com

X0lfz6c.png

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 3:14 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

A new Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation filing shows Austin-based bar Lustre Pearl is coming to EaDo's East Village development at 1291 St. Emanuel St.

The estimated date of completion is late fall 2022. So, it could open by the end of the year or early 2023 if there aren't any major delays, I'm assuming.

On 3/16/2022 at 12:58 PM, Eastdwntwn said:

After opening a highly successful string of bars called Lustre Pearl in ATX — the first of which did for Austin’s Rainey Street district what Pearl Bar did for Wash Ave — Dunlap is rumored to be returning to Houston to open a Lustre Pearl outpost in EaDo. According to a filing with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, Lustre Pearl will open at 2016 Dallas St., across from Indianola/Miss Carousel and Truck Yard.

On 3/17/2022 at 12:18 PM, phillip_white said:

Silly reporters. Their TDLR filing states "2106 Dallas St Ste. 100," which is next door to Indianola/Miss Carousel instead of across from.

https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/TABS/Search/Project/TABS2022010773

On 3/20/2022 at 6:20 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Yes, I'm aware of the address listed on the TDLR filing for Lustre Pearl. However, 1201 St Emanuel is the address provided on construction documents uploaded in early February and was also confirmed by Lustre Pearl's representative via social media when I inquired about their forthcoming Houston location. 

It does seem odd there are two different addresses listed. I probably should have noted the address listed on the TDLR site in addition to their construction documents the first time around. Hopefully, Dunlap ATX will provide more details whenever the group decides to send press releases about their Houston expansion.

My apologies for the confusion. 

Here is the most recent site plan for the East Village mixed-use development. The site plan was found in marketing materials for an office space last occupied by Method Architecture.

spacer.png

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/2118-Lamar-St-Houston-TX/23976797/

https://images1.loopnet.com/d2/l1K7Yby6naLBHzeGBz1PdE1pVOJwzrtit3aQ7hja1fo/East%20Village%20Marketing%20Flyer82521.pdf

'

A legal notice was published in Houston Chronicle over the weekend for Lustre Pearl's forthcoming Houston location. The address on the liquor application is 2106 Dallas St. Suite 100.

Lustre Pearl is a bar based in Austin. It's currently under construction / undergoing renovations in the East Village mixed-use development in EaDo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 11:43 AM, Paco Jones said:

Project:

Lustre Pearl Houston

Address:

1201 St. Emanuel Street

Architect:

Abel Design Group

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 9/12/2022 at 8:15 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Rendering of Lustre Pearl coming soon to 1201 St Emanuel St at East Village. This is a bar from Austin.

The rendering is in the latest East Village leasing brochure.

z0Pwq9N.jpg

4d4ONTi.jpg

An updated rendering of Lustre Pearl's forthcoming Houston outpost is below. The rendering was posted on Lustre Pearl's Instagram account today. 

Lustre Pearl is a bar based in Austin from Dunlap ATX. It's currently under construction / undergoing renovations at  2106 Dallas St, Ste 100. It's the latest addition to the East Village mixed-use development in EaDo.

https://www.instagram.com/lustrepearlhouston/

UD6s11P.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/2/2022 at 3:14 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

On 3/16/2022 at 12:58 PM, Eastdwntwn said:

After a year of of inactivity on Instagram, Lustre Pearl's Instagram for its forthcoming Houston location is posting updates. There has been activity for a few days now, with the biggest announcement posted today.

Lustre Pearl announced their newest location is opening soon in EaDo. The post also includes a few details about the space. Additionally, the bar revealed it is partnering with Houston's Big Vibe Group for their food program. Big Vibe Group is bringing Daddy's Burger to East Downtown. Daddy's Burger was introduced a few years ago through a series of pop-ups. 

Lustre Pearl is a bar based in Austin from Dunlap ATX. It's currently under construction / undergoing renovations at  2106 Dallas St, Ste 100. It's the latest addition to the East Village mixed-use development in East Downtown.

Below is the text included in Lustre Pearl's Instagram announcement today:

Introducing the newest addition to the Lustre Pearl family - our 6th location opening soon in EaDo! Get ready for a massive 13,000 sqft space with multiple bars, a first floor covered patio, a rooftop terrace and a kitchen with the Big Vibe Group's burgers featuring their Daddy’s Burger. Houston has always held a special place in our hearts, and we’re thrilled to be back and bigger than ever. Keep an eye out for exciting updates and construction progress!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv7_dnuJotL/

11 hours ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Lustre Pearl announced their newest location is opening soon in EaDo. The post also includes a few details about the space. Additionally, the bar revealed it is partnering with Houston's Big Vibe Group for their food program. Big Vibe Group is bringing Daddy's Burger to East Downtown. Daddy's Burger was introduced a few years ago through a series of pop-ups. 

Correction: Lustre Pearl will feature food from Big Vibe Group's (Graffiti Raw, Flora) Daddy's Burgers.

Lustre Pearl and Daddy's Burgers will be located at 2106 Dallas St, Ste 100.

• Like 3