cspwal

TX 288 Toll lane to start mid 2016

JLWM8609    471
14 hours ago, IronTiger said:

I assume Burger King gets demo'd for the direct connector ramps? Well. I need to see the Gulf/Ace Hardware too soon as that seems to be on the hit list as well. Where are the site plans for this?

The Burger King is staying. The ramp will curve around and enter Holcombe where Ardmore St. is now.

JLWM8609    471
On 11/13/2017 at 11:24 AM, Triton said:

Does anyone have the schematics for this project? Think we had mentioned it before here previously.

Are the latest on this page in the schematic section? Most are dated 2013.

http://www.txdot.gov/inside-txdot/projects/studies/houston/sh288-toll-lanes/project-documents.html

I haven't seen any newer schematics besides the ones dated 2013. I do know that the interchange with 288 is going to be different than what the schematics provide. For one thing, the schematics show Holly Hall being depressed and 288 going over it, but as of now, a new Holly Hall overpass over 288 is under construction. 

samagon    2030
On 11/15/2017 at 1:53 AM, JLWM8609 said:

I haven't seen any newer schematics besides the ones dated 2013. I do know that the interchange with 288 is going to be different than what the schematics provide. For one thing, the schematics show Holly Hall being depressed and 288 going over it, but as of now, a new Holly Hall overpass over 288 is under construction. 

pun intended??!!!

mollusk    1458
On 11/15/2017 at 1:53 AM, JLWM8609 said:

as of now, a new Holly Hall overpass over 288 is under construction. 

13 hours ago, samagon said:

pun intended??!!!

Probably not... "the overpass is going up" would be the dad joke (or worse, the uncle joke).