Katie McCall leaving Fox 26 KRIV-TV & the TV business for family

Blue Dogs

Fox 26 reporter/anchor Katie McCall is leaving the TV business for good in order to spend time with family & getting married!

According to mikemcguff.com, McCall is helping raising her fiancée, David Noll's 2 kids. "My future stepchildren are asking me when I'm quitting so I can pick them up from school," she said. This means she'll be available to take them to tennis lessons in the post-TV business world.

"I'm a little conflicted because I do love reporting when you know the story is going to help someone, but I don't want my life to be just about me, I want my life to be about other people," McCall admitted to McGuff. "What I do in news requires me to be gone a lot. We would love to sit down together & have dinner on a weeknight, which we've never done."

http://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2015/10/katie-mccall-to-leave-fox-26-kriv.html

Reaction to McCall leaving the TV business from anyone ?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 0:26 AM, mrtejano said:

Well she was just a reporter, she wasn't a news anchor.

And what's this paramount thing you are always talking about? Is it like your signature?

Actually mrtejano, she was indeed an anchor, both at KRIV Fox 26 & before that at KTRK ABC 13. Sure hated to see her leave the news business, she had a tremendous delivery...and dare I say it, a tremendously sexy voice. 

• 3 months later...

Archived