Ivy Lofts: Condominium High-Rise At 2604 Leeland St.

Looks like it's actually on the old Leeland Grocery Wholesale site next to the Reese Supply warehouse.

At least that's what the PDF looks like.

You're right, thanks for catching that! I mentioned one of the streets the block is bounded by is Bell St, but it's actually Leeland.

• 2 weeks later...

Groundbreaking may actually happen pretty soon. Also, this will be a condo building.

Good morning ****.,

Thanks for your inquiry about Ivy Lofts. The initial information I have is that they will be one and two bedroom units for sale. They're scheduled to break ground within the next few weeks. 

Square footage and price points have not been confirmed yet, but with your permission, I can add you to me contact list and keep you updated with information as I receive it. 

Sincerely,
  • Like 9

Is it just me, or is this most likely being built by pirates?

Groundbreaking may actually happen pretty soon. Also, this will be a condo building.

Good morning ****.,

Thanks for your inquiry about Ivy Lofts. The initial information I have is that they will be one and two bedroom units for sale. They're scheduled to break ground within the next few weeks. 

Square footage and price points have not been confirmed yet, but with your permission, I can add you to me contact list and keep you updated with information as I receive it. 

Sincerely,

• Like 2

This one could have the best views of downtown Houston of any building in town. It will be from the same angle as UH's stadium but closer which will make downtown appear ultra massive from that vantage point.

post-4355-0-96595200-1409503239.jpg

A video on their FB Page shows off the views. Not exactly the same angle but it is still one I'd love to have.

22200968978_551b8e9291_b.jpg

• Like 6