Adios MundoMax. KTXH Adds the "Decades" Channel

Purpledevil

Spanish language network MundoMax has been dropped from Fox owned KTXH 20.3, being replaced with the "Decades" channel. This network will be airing classic TV shows that you know, and some that you may have very well forgotten. Case in point, currently airing on Decades is Celebrity Bowling from 1971, with this episode featuring Adam West, Richard Dawson, and Roy Rogers.

Now, this one is coming from way out of left field. I haven't seen Celebrity Bowling on TV since I was a kid, and I don't believe it has seen the light of day since it was first run. Certainly not your run of the mill launch, nor format schedule.

http://www.decades.com/

Nope. Fox sold out their stake in MundoFox, which is why it was forced to rebrand as MundoMax. Once Fox had concluded its association with MundoFox/Max, there was little reason for them to continue broadcasting the network on its O&O stations like KTXH.

Nope. Fox sold out their stake in MundoFox, which is why it was forced to rebrand as MundoMax. Once Fox had concluded its association with MundoFox/Max, there was little reason for them to continue broadcasting the network on its O&O stations like KTXH.

Now that sucks!

Archived