The Fulcurm: Mixed-Use At 8700 Katy Fwy.

Urbannizer

Question, are we seeing new projects like this due to oil prices taking a slight rise from the $40 a barrel we saw? Meaning companies are looking for space (new)?

Or are these coming to light because of the slump and therefore project cancellations/put on hold having made available more construction crews/lower costs and they are going speculation on the space?

Question, are we seeing new projects like this due to oil prices taking a slight rise from the $40 a barrel we saw? Meaning companies are looking for space (new)?

Or are these coming to light because of the slump and therefore project cancellations/put on hold having made available more construction crews/lower costs and they are going speculation on the space?

I too wonder.... Available office space has been creeping up...

This might be in response to the increase in population in houston. its the continuous cycle of:

new industry jobs ---> new people in city to fill those positions ----> retail, commercial, etc... follow the new people

Thats just my guess. I could be full of crap :P

• The title was changed to The Fulcurm: Mixed-Use At 8700 Katy Fwy.

Archived