Looking for a Family in the Houston Metro Area

hanna_d

International Cultural Exchange Services is looking for host families to open their home and heart for an exchange student (August 2015 - June 2016)! We have several students from Germany, Spain, Finland, Norway, Italy, Denmark, China, Brazil, Peru, Slovakia, Sweden etc. that are looking for a loving home.

We are currently looking for families in the Houston Metro area (anywhere from Galveston-Willis).

This is how hosting an exchange student works:

- You select the student you want to host. I can help you find a student that will be a good match for your family.

- Students live as a member of the host family--not a guest--and participate in host family life and abide by family rules, including chores, curfews, etc.

- Host family provides room & board and loving parental guidance.

- Students come with medical insurance and spending money for all personal expenses including school/sports fees, clothing, phone, entertainment, etc.

- I provide strong local support to students and host families, and the organization plans trips & activities for the students throughout the year.

I have also attached a sample bio from Matteo (Italy) who really wants to come to the Houston area in August 2015!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hanna Doyle hdoyle@icesusa.org or 713-480-7592 (or comment here and I can contact you)

Student Profile - Matteo Italy.pdf

Archived