Dallas/Fort Worth Photo/Video

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who ever Sic'EmBears is posted on skyscraperpage.com on The Dallas-Forth developments quotes.  "Houston is an example of when architecture catches a venereal disease" on all of his blogs.  What a jealous, tasteless, stupid quote.  Especially from Dallas.  Frank Lloyd Wright did not say that.  Makes this person seem stupid.          

Who ever Sic'EmBears is posted on skyscraperpage.com on The Dallas-Forth developments quotes.  "Houston is an example of when architecture catches a venereal disease" on all of his blogs.  What a jealous, tasteless, stupid quote.  Especially from Dallas.  Frank Lloyd Wright did not say that.  Makes this person seem stupid.          

Nice of you to share it with us? 

Either way I looked it up on google and an old Texas Monthly article has that quote printed on it so I don't know maybe he did say it. I'm sorry dude but not everyone loves Houston.  :(

So you post it on here in a transparent attempt at muckraking?

I don't really understand this whole schtick you do, but give it a rest.

Nice of you to share it with us? 

Either way I looked it up on google and an old Texas Monthly article has that quote printed on it so I don't know maybe he did say it. I'm sorry dude but not everyone loves Houston.  :(

Kitty Kat Onion is an acquired taste.

Dallasites are welcome here. Please continue sharing photos.

I have to agree with Native. I go to DMetropolis to peruse but I HATE their layout and it IS one of the reasons I enjoy this site (and Fort Worth's Page too) as well as SSC..

I wish Dallas would get a site just like this one.

To Native's question:

The tallest U/C is the 33 story Bleu Ciel

&

30 Story Katy Station.

There's some other news I will update on the development thread later.

I have to agree with Native. I go to DMetropolis to peruse but I HATE their layout and it IS one of the reasons I enjoy this site (and Fort Worth's Page too) as well as SSC..

I wish Dallas would get a site just like this one.

To Native's question:

The tallest U/C is the 33 story Bleu Ciel

&

30 Story Katy Station.

There's some other news I will update on the development thread later.

Sure you can hate the layout and whatnot but it's a very good website nonetheless. It has some of the most informative and well connected members that every once in a while let us know little inside information on projects u/c or in the future. 

It up to 30 floors tops out to 49 floors with a crown.  The garage is toped out 2 floors underground, 10 above.  There will be a garden on top of the garage.  On the webcam you can see 5 more buildings under construction.  The Marriott Marquis on the right side it top out at 29 floors.  On the let hand side you see The Catalyst by Minute Maid Park it will be 28 floors.  Rental units that will opened last quarter 2016.  Please send some webcams of Dallas.   :)     

It up to 30 floors tops out to 49 floors with a crown.  The garage is toped out 2 floors underground, 10 above.  There will be a garden on top of the garage.  On the webcam you can see 5 more buildings under construction.  The Marriott Marquis on the right side it top out at 29 floors.  On the let hand side you see The Catalyst by Minute Maid Park it will be 28 floors.  Rental units that will opened last quarter 2016.  Please send some webcams of Dallas.   :)     

Lol you can see some here...

http://forum.dallasmetropolis.com/forumdisplay.php/85-DFWU-Videography

I had taken a look at Hines' website last evening and it says it is 48 floors: http://www.609mainattexas.com/

With 30 out of 48 done that is 63% complete.

With that many floors completed so far it must have some tenants already lined up.  How much pre-leasing has occurred for 609 Main?

I had taken a look at Hines' website last evening and it says it is 48 floors: http://www.609mainattexas.com/

With 30 out of 48 done that is 63% complete.

With that many floors completed so far it must have some tenants already lined up.  How much pre-leasing has occurred for 609 Main?

Very good question.  Urbannizer stated 49 floors, skyscraperpage.com stated 48 floors.  There are two underground floors that connect to the tunnel system.  It was 41 floors but Hines raise the floor count.  It will be 757 feet tall.  There is leasing activity per Hines employee I know and a announcement will come soon.  I'm going with Urbannizer he is a moderator of HAIF and always give us updates.  

Archived