Urbannizer

Sampson Lofts - Warehouse to be Converted to Residential

Urbannizer    29877

This old warehouse will be converted to 80 residential units. A two-story building that was later an addition will also be converted to residential; with retail space as well.

810_Sampson_MATERIALS.pdf

000040_2.jpg

000040_4.jpg

16806121783_9163a2fe7a_b.jpg

• Like 9

Avossos    868

This old warehouse will be converted to 80 residential units. A two-story building that was later an addition will also be converted to residential; with retail space as well.

810_Sampson_MATERIALS.pdf

000040_2.jpg

000040_4.jpg

16806121783_9163a2fe7a_b.jpg

This is an awesome building. So excited to see this converted.

Also, I like the windows

• Like 2

HoustonMidtown    2407

I live across McKinney from this - I have always thought these would make great lofts....great addition to the neighborhood...

EDIT:  I see they will be apartments....I was assuming condos....still good though!!

Edited by HoustonMidtown

samagon    1958

this place will have a great view of downtown for pretty much ever considering the location to the railroad tracks (turn a negative into a positive!).

cspwal    1752

Cool but dangerous looking freight elevator.  I hope they keep a lot of the industrial features in the new building - maybe even make that freight elevator the one for furniture and couches and stuff somehow

H-Town Man    1837

Cool project, but I wonder if Houston has very many warehouses with actual wooden columns and girders? Not sure when the changeover to concrete happened. I saw the inside of a warehouse in Springfield, MA the other day that looked like it had taken out a forest of Ents. Just beautiful.

They're not actually keeping the graffiti, are they?

Texasota    800

The larger building is all structural timber actually. The interior photos are all of the smaller (newer) building.

• Like 1

UtterlyUrban    1360

This is great news.  Exciting project!

if the price point that they quoted (about a Grand a month) holds up, I do think that they will lease quickly.