Sign in to follow this  
Urbannizer

Museum BLVD (4819 Caroline St): 6-Story Condo Building

Montrose1100    2631

I feel bad for the condos on the lower half of the building. Really only the top two floors will have good views. Maybe the corner balconies on the lower floors have better views up and down Caroline. I'm happy to see these type of projects fill in the inner loop.

Dakota79    522

aerial_2.jpg

This is going to be one packed block (already is...)

I like it. How big is the lot they are squeezing it on?

barracuda    344

I've always wondered what would happen to these boxed-in lots. I hope the tide is shifting away from town homes to higher density developments like this in Midtown.

• Like 1

HoustonMidtown    2407

The lower two floors are parking with four stories of condos above. 

Do you have pricing info, floor plans, etc for any of these complexes available yet ?

bobruss    2366

You can't get information like this anywhere but HAIF. Straight from the developer. Welcome to the site and hope you 

enjoy critiques.

• Like 4

Montrose1100    2631

The lower floors will probably be cheaper, which in my opinion, is good. Not everyone can afford a 300k condo. 

Are the prices that low on something like this? I seriously doubt their 1b/1b units go for below 350k.

Edit: I've registered and will check it out later.

Edited by Montrose1100

HoustonMidtown    2407

Are the prices that low on something like this? I seriously doubt their 1b/1b units go for below 350k.

Edit: I've registered and will check it out later.

They start at $125K

Edited by HoustonMidtown
  • Like 1

Montrose1100    2631

They start at $125K

Really? Wow I am completely shocked! I haven't received my e-mail notification that I'm registered... I'm eager to see more.

HoustonMidtown    2407

Really? Wow I am completely shocked! I haven't received my e-mail notification that I'm registered... I'm eager to see more.

They're pretty tiny (414sq ft) but will sell like hot cakes I bet....

Montrose1100    2631

Actually that's a pretty small one.. :lol:

Damn I'm funny

2rz510i.gif

The prices aren't too bad on the bigger units. At lot less then what is currently on the market (Apart from their bigger units Downtown).

• Like 1

Surge Homes    31

The exact number of units hasn't been determined yet.  We are testing the idea of condos or single-family homes on our website to see which type of property there is more interest in.  

• Like 1

Montrose1100    2631

The exact number of units hasn't been determined yet.  We are testing the idea of condos or single-family homes on our website to see which type of property there is more interest in.  

The condos are actually very nicely priced, the HOA fees aren't too shabby either. The $15,000 extra parking spot is a big frown from me. Will there be an amenities if they are built? I saw the pool for the Downtown units, but not on the Museum District or Midtown project.

I'm super anxious to buy something, but I should probably be smart and not buy at the top of the market. That, and I plan to run away to New York City or Germany in 3 years. But there is also rental potential! 

Avossos    868

I hope surge homes catches on and buys something in first ward. So much opportunity with the warehouses selling!

• Like 1

bobruss    2366

Its refreshing to see a developer take the time to respond to questions and concerns. I noticed a response on Swamplot to concerns about signage and they took the sign down almost overnight once it was brought to their attention that it was in the bike right of way. I'm glad they are trying to play fair. I know some could care less.

Edited by bobruss
  • Like 2

HoustonMidtown    2407

Its refreshing to see a developer take the time to respond to questions and concerns. I noticed a response on Swamplot to concerns about signage and they took the sign down almost overnight once it was brought to their attention that it was in the bike right of way. I'm glad they are trying to play fair. I know some could care less.

I dealt with them quite a few years ago when they built the Vistas in Midtown - I was going to buy one, but they had some construction delays that I couldn't wait for.....they were good to work with back then...

• Like 2