Marlowe: Condominium High-Rise At 1211 Caroline St.

Dakota79

21 hours ago, Tumbleweed_Tx said:

decent sized hole here after all... it's about 8 to 9 feet deep, and looks like the central part of the building.

pictures later.

the attachment size on this forum software is WAY too small

You start with a fixed amount to upload (I think it's 25MB or something) and it gets used up as you upload more.  So the first upload could be a huge, high res photo, while now my max upload is 950K which is about enough to upload a new avatar.

1 hour ago, cspwal said:

You start with a fixed amount to upload (I think it's 25MB or something) and it gets used up as you upload more.  So the first upload could be a huge, high res photo, while now my max upload is 950K which is about enough to upload a new avatar.

I went in and deleted my really old pics to free up space. I was down to 2KB.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MarathonMan said:

What's the deal with the leasing office?  Is it going to stay?  I can't tell if it'll be razed eventually and filled in with the tower or if it'll be an awkward-looking neighbor.  I hope it's the former.

At this point I hope it stays and is spruced up. Pocket retail like this could be a much needed source of culture / urbanism / interest 

Edited by Avossos
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...