stuu67

Independence Heights new construction

Purpledevil    272
4 hours ago, stuu67 said:

You guys kill me.  This is the same talk that I heard about Brooksmith when I invested there.  There was money to be made there, there's money to be made in Independence Heights and S3mh you're right Near Northside and Fifth Ward is currently being gentrified also that's why I'm investing there also.  It only takes a little vision. 

Well sure there's money to be made. There's a sucker born every minute, stuu, and I'm sure you'll find your fair share. I'm just here to provide the reality of the situation that is Independence Heights. By all means, if you find enough dopes to rope, go right on ahead.

But for those of you who DO get suckered into the hyperbole, don't say that the purpledevil didn't warn you. Not everyone has the cajones to live in this area, Good luck...and make sure to keep it loaded and within reach. ;)

stuu67    2
Posted (edited)

Independence Heights is really BOOMING!!! With the new Whole Foods 365, The renovations coming to the Canino Farmers Market and new construction everywhere I'm seeing my property values skyrocket.  

Edited by stuu67

stuu67    2

Fifth Ward is next with the Hardy Yards now under Developement and the East River Project construction getting underway at the old KBR facility.