The Hamilton Apartments At 1800 St. Joseph Pkwy.

MarathonMan

• 3 weeks later...

rotate it with windows photo viewer before uploading. should work.

He is using Apple though. Edit: He didn't say that in this thread.

I think he'll have the same problem with imgur. It doesn't have to do with where you upload it.

Edited by Triton

Yes, I use iPhone but I don't know why that should be a problem, some of the pictures come out fine, but some just are weird.....

I'll just go back to using my camera that didn't have problems. Easier and better solution.  :)  :lol:  :D

Edited by H-TownChris2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ya gotta give this developer some credit. No hoopla. No big promises. No grandstanding. No "here is a rendering" only to find out a year later that the project never gets built. Nope. This guy buys, stays quiet. Builds. I wish them success. He has purchased a property that I would not have considered good for resi. That may mean that the rents might be a tad more affordable for a young office worker or tradesman. I hope so.

Edited by UtterlyUrban
  • Like 2

Drove by last week, wow, this really stretches the downtown area. It looks like it will also add to the canyon effect on the freeway. Didn't realize how close this was to the freeway. Also didn't realize how close this was to the cluster of proposals around the Austin and leeland areas.

Happy another empty lot bites the dust. The immediate area is desolate, hope this sparks an interest in development

• Like 6