Farb Hyde Park: Multifamily High-Rise At 2409 Montrose Blvd.

trymahjong

Thanks for the update. I have been out of town for a few months and didn't keep up with the variance process. Most times it seems most protests make little difference unless you are on point and vocal about it. I like the rendering but am still skeptical about the trees being approved so close to the street. Mainly I hope to preserve as much "green" as possible. It's the green space that seems hard to come by. I'm delighted by developer driven top notch sidewalks and don't mind if the building casts a longer shadow because it's a floor or two higher.

• Like 1

It's interesting that they are moving back to their original location (where the "book" store currently is)....

Edited by HoustonMidtown
  • Like 1

Yep lots of activity and since Hollywood Vietnamese usually stayed open fairly late there were lots of people who liked that.

But I remember walking to the original location maybe 10 years ago or so and the vibe was different somehow seems the food was different also IDK but I liked it then and thought it faded after the newer location opened and I miss it. . . .

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...