I wonder what the long-term plan is for the "apron" part of the lot facing Kirby?  It will have two buildings, the existing Beck's Prime (which I assume is at least presently under separate ownership), and the new small building going up as pictured above, which I think someone said was going to be a restaurant as well.  I wonder if they will stay low-density like that, but perhaps be made into something higher-density in the future?  Or maybe they are planning to keep it like this in order to protect the views of the residents?

Also, it was weird looking at the beginning of this thread, seeing a bunch of unrelated posts from 2004 that talked about Christmas, especially since the renderings that replaced the first post were from probably 2014.

1 hour ago, rechlin said:

I wonder what the long-term plan is for the "apron" part of the lot facing Kirby?  It will have two buildings, the existing Beck's Prime (which I assume is at least presently under separate ownership), and the new small building going up as pictured above, which I think someone said was going to be a restaurant as well.  I wonder if they will stay low-density like that, but perhaps be made into something higher-density in the future?  Or maybe they are planning to keep it like this in order to protect the views of the residents?

Also, it was weird looking at the beginning of this thread, seeing a bunch of unrelated posts from 2004 that talked about Christmas, especially since the renderings that replaced the first post were from probably 2014.

saw that too. was wondering if this was really a 14 year project...

On 11/29/2018 at 1:00 PM, rechlin said:

I wonder what the long-term plan is for the "apron" part of the lot facing Kirby?  It will have two buildings, the existing Beck's Prime (which I assume is at least presently under separate ownership), and the new small building going up as pictured above, which I think someone said was going to be a restaurant as well. 

I could't read the restaurant, or space in the rendering on the first page.  Looks like Hanover Bistro?

Edited by ekdrm2d1