White Oak Music Hall At 2915 N. Main St.

Triton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/26/2023 at 8:32 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Are you guys for certain 313 E Woodland St and 3209 N Main St are part of the overall White Oak Music Hall development?

Is that portion north of White Oak Music Hall and E Woodland St still associated with the development?

W2 Development Partners is no longer involved with White Oak Music Hall, Raven Tower, and the other related properties. Last year,  W2 Development Partners sold White Oak Music Hall and Raven Tower, including the properties to AJ Capital Partners. I don't recall any of the local news outlets reporting on the new ownership, but it was reported in passing by other out-of-state publications.

In addition to the aforementioned properties, W2 Development Partners also sold other properties. One of those properties was the former site of Sideout Vollebar at 2623 Keene St, as discussed in previous posts in the topic and the one for White Oak Apartments. 

The only properties W2 Development Partners didn't sell are 316 Woodland St and 318 Woodland St.

North of White Oak Music Hall and E Woodland St - the block bounded by Maniford St and N Main as shown in the Woodland Square plat several posts up - are the following properties being developed by W2 Development Partners:

• 313 E Woodland St (owned by W2 Development Partners)

• 315 E Woodland St (Heights Partners)

• 317 E Woodland St (Heights Partners)

• 3203 N Main St (White Oak W2 Investments)

• 3207 N Main St (Heights Partners)

• 3209 N Main St (Heights Partners)

• 3211 N Main St (W2 N Main Commercial)

Is it possible those properties - which were replatted into the Woodland Square plat - are for an entirely different project not associated with White Oak Music Hall? I'm asking because I saw something related to the buildout of Sideout's new space. I wasn't sure to post it here or in a new topic in the Near Northside forum.

On 2/27/2023 at 1:37 AM, Triton said:

Not sure. I would say just post it here and if it's something else, we can just create a new thread for it.

On 2/27/2023 at 2:51 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Thank you. I'll reach out to Adventurous Journey Capital (AJ Capital) and W2 Development Partners. Hopefully, they'll respond and shed some light.

I reached out to Woodland Social and asked if it was part of the White Oak Music Hall property / overall development. Their response: They are in no way affiliated or part of the the White Oak Music Hall development. As previously noted, Woodland Social and White Oak Music Hall do not share the same ownership.

I also directed them to this topic. And they want to make clear, so there's no confusion for others on the forum, Woodland Social is it's own thing. It's not an extension of the White Oak Music Hall development in any way. They're asking if it's possible posts about their bar be separated from the White Oaks Music Hall development.

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Great photos, @Triton. Also, when you can, please check your DM.

And I'll post the same thing publicly that I told you privately. I am not sure why Woodland Social is acting like this is in no way shape or form associated with White Oak Music Hall when it is 110% is and is even on the W2 Development website, the ones behind most of the development in this area. Not only are they associated with WOMH but they are coordinating with them on so many things. 

https://www.w2developmentpartners.com/current-developments

• Like 3

On 3/1/2024 at 12:33 AM, Triton said:

And I'll post the same thing publicly that I told you privately. I am not sure why Woodland Social is acting like this is in no way shape or form associated with White Oak Music Hall when it is 110% is and is even on the W2 Development website, the ones behind most of the development in this area. Not only are they associated with WOMH but they are coordinating with them on so many things. 

https://www.w2developmentpartners.com/current-developments

I understand. I'm going by what was relayed to me via Instagram with Woodland Social and email with AJ Capital.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2024 at 1:35 PM, hindesky said:

KnigcEH.jpeg

I find it funny that here we are, nearly 8 years later, and Mayor Sylvester Turner promised that when the White Oak development went in, that the city would spend several millions of dollars to revamp Little White Oak in this one section, to help beautify with all the development going in. 

I guess at this point the only thing I can look forward to is TXDOT said in their last NHHIP meeting that they plan to improve the channel and add bike lanes.

image.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 1