• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fiancee and I took our engagement photos here.  Had it not been for HAIF, I probably wouldn't have known about this beautiful amenity.  If you have not visited, please make plans to check it out before the weather turns cold.

I actually just worked a wedding there, very beautiful (I'm a bartender). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/morning_call/2016/05/sneak-peek-new-luxe-apartments-across-from-hermann.html

Tema Development Inc. is nearing completion on One Hermann Place, a $75 million luxury apartment project across the street from Hermann Park.

The Houston developer broke ground in December 2014 on the seven-story, 224-unit apartment complex on 2.25 acres at 1699 Hermann Dr., near Jackson Street in the Museum District.

The project was formally called the Capella, a bright star that can be seen from the park. However, developers changed its name to One Hermann Place after finding out that the Capella name was trademarked by a New York hotelier.

Tema is expected to deliver the first units inside One Hermann Place in early June, and will hold a grand opening in July.

dsc3045e.jpg

dsc3043e.jpg

dsc2973e.jpg

dsc3011e.jpg

dsc3014e.jpg

dsc2935e.jpg

On 2016-05-12 at 9:45 AM, Montrose1100 said:

If it's 7 stories, why put in the pool in a courtyard? Overlooking the park on the roof would be a thousand times better. Not to mention the afternoon/late sun.

Because its a lot more expensive to put the pool on the roof.

Archived