Grand Parkway Opens Between FM 1093 And Highway 59

cla

Sure wish they would open the northbound side. I wonder if they will ever construct a ramp from the southside to the Westpark Tollway East.

There is a connector for it on the flyover from 99 south to 1093 east.Ā  The Westpark Tollway expansion will add a ramp from 1093 east to 99 north.

Ā 

http://www.fortbendstar.com/2013/01/02/construction-starts-this-year-on-fm-1093westpark-tollway-extension/

Ok, while the overpass over Westpark Tollway is nice, this two lanes going down to one lane by each overpassĀ is ridiculous. Heading North, they have one lane closed, why? I hope more is in the plans for this new tolled overpass mess. It looks like they are dismantling their little office/equipment area between Bellaire and West Bellfort.

It looks like they are dismantling their little office/equipment area between Bellaire and West Bellfort.

That's the future Peek Rd overpass location that I was talking about. There is a U-turn lane where Peek Rd will cross 99 and continue to the other side near Long Meadow Farms. I assume that the work will start soon after the equipment is removed and the land is cleared. And after that I assume is when Peek will be extended.

• The title was changed to Grand Parkway Opens Between FM 1093 And Highway 59

Archived