Conon O'Brien in Dallas this week

i had an opportunity to witness the video.  throughout his crude charade of trying in earnest to "trash" houston, i for one, thought that he made a total "ass" of himself upon that stage in dallas.  

not to mention, he has totally "contradicted" many notable and premier "new york" publications, upon their utmost quest to compliment the forward progress as well as "coolness" factor now being acclaimed as per houston.  conan, shall now learn just as other's before him have had to learn...  DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

He sang a song and totally mocked Houston.  Calling it pollution and a big pile of trash.  He said when you drive to Houston continue to drive to Dallas.  It's media but what a jerk!

I'm a Conan fan, didn't like this skit, but I think Conan holds a grudge against Houston because for YEARS, our market would not air his show until 2/3am while the rest of the US had him on at 11pm. He even came down here in the 90's and made fun of how late his show came on ( he went to the Greyhound station, etc.)

True. He also showed up at Rice University in the middle of the night. 

I'm a Conan fan, didn't like this skit, but I think Conan holds a grudge against Houston because for YEARS, our market would not air his show until 2/3am while the rest of the US had him on at 11pm. He even came down here in the 90's and made fun of how late his show came on ( he went to the Greyhound station, etc.)

Archived