Office Building At 2019 Washington Ave.

Avossos

I don't have much information on this other than:

1. Lawyer Tyler Flood is  building a 3 story law office with retail space on the first floor at the triangle of Union, Henderson, and Washington Ave.

2. He will have head in parking - grate floor, allowing grass to grow in between to resemble park.

3. OSW signage

*My thoughts is this is a good development. It will take up an ugly and awkward lot that otherwise would have been left vacant. Hope to see this get started soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Looking through this, I really like the concept. It has those neat grass pavers for parking spots (gonna be crushed in a year tho) and an awesome spot for an Art Piece or B-cycle station at the eastern end. 

Which might come in handy for Mr. Flood's clientele. Sounds like a win-win scenario all around. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/26/2016 at 11:31 AM, InTheLoopFromNYC said:

Is this dead? Can't stand Tyler Flood, or anything he represents, but the building could be an interesting addition/improvement for the east end of Washington Ave.

I don’t think I’ve ever met you Yankee!  Unlike you, I don’t judge people that I don’t know and that I have never met.  

I stand for the Constitution and I stand for protecting your civil liberties that our founding fathers established and that your military fights to protect for you.  I also stand for keeping the government in check and I stand for keeping police officers honest. I don’t know what you stand for.  Stop by sometime and say hello.  You will be enlightened.   Tyler.  

• The title was changed to Office Building At 2019 Washington Ave.

Archived