Amegy Bank At 1717 West Loop S.

nolaboy

Micro Center has its new location off Westpark. No need for tears. :)

Have you actually tried going to said location? First I cried, then I wanted to kill myself.

They have one combined entrance/exit to the parking lot, on South Rice. There is no turn lane, and at 4 PM the traffic stacks up.

"easy to get to, less congestion" - LOL.

Have you actually tried going to said location? First I cried, then I wanted to kill myself.

They have one combined entrance/exit to the parking lot, on South Rice. There is no turn lane, and at 4 PM the traffic stacks up.

"easy to get to, less congestion" - LOL.

drove through there today at around 4. It was crazy, but they had a traffic cop near the entrance.

I went there the first week they were open in the new location, and wound up having to go further down S. Rice, turn around, and come back to get into the parking lot. I assumed they had an entrance/exit on Westpark but didn't bother to confirm. The absence of one is insane, but even if they add one, the new location is still a much bigger PITA to get in and out of than the old one was. 

Annnd... the one access they have also has a very steep driveway ramp, which means that some of us have to come in slowly and at an angle.

Don't you just love those? Especially the driveways where you have to almost stop to avoid the initial bump, then up an incline...then it evens out for about a foot...and then up one more incline (just for the hell of it, I suppose) before it evens out "for good" en route to the often inclined "lanes" of the parking lot itself.

Seems like that's "the standard" now.

Edited by por favor gracias
  • Like 1