Yeah some of the tenants are still in there. I wonder if they are building this in phases? Then again they could be starting demolition on these buildings while the tenants leases expire on the others. I mean Cafe Express left that building because of this project.

• 3 weeks later...

Was jogging on Kirby just a while ago and saw that they have finally fenced off the building that used to have Cafe Express and a smaller tenant above them. I wouldn't be surprised if demolition started within the next couple weeks!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kirby%20Website%20(aerial).jpg

Kirby%20Website%202%20(street).jpg

Very nice update! They took off that stupid looking cloud thing with the building name on it lol and it looks like they either moved are totally took out the escalator! This is a wonderful development and hopefully its sets an example for the rest of the area to follow.

• Like 2

What's going on with the development that's similar to this one off Richmond near its intersection with Weslayan in Greenway Plaza? I see that the lot has been cleared.

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/29237-richmond-cummins-11-story-office-building-for-greenway/?hl=%2Brichmond+%2Bcummins

• 3 weeks later...

Just drove by and saw several men erecting signs for the project on Kirby @ West Main and Kirby @ Steele. Leasing info. for the office building was on the sign with a few other things but didn't catch a good look.

Oops, sorry, meant Colquitt not Steele St.

Edited by KinkaidAlum
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...