Broadstone Skyline: Multifamily At 707 Saulnier St.

Urbannizer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2014 at 9:08 PM, Triton said:

Before photo:

13960558932_880318a40a_h.jpg

I wish this new project or perhaps another one, would either replace or mask that horrible ugly eyesore known as "AllenCenter Parking" garage !  It has been a blight for decades.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 10:46 PM, quietstorm said:

The residential density here seems to be reaching critical mass and should soon be enough to spur more practical retail that will give Midtown a more complete sense of place.

On 2/13/2017 at 7:43 PM, mollusk said:

West Gray is another few blocks south.

It seems West Gray and Bagby is where the retail is for the NW portion of midtown. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What I'm starting to see is an incredible shift in the quality of life in this city. It's overall becoming more aesthetically appealing at every level in every neighborhood. Houston just needed some serious TLC. So what's awesome is all these neighborhoods are densifying and becoming more settled and unique. Each neighborhood is developing it's own character and expectation, and that's what was really missing in this city for a VERY long time. So these lights are added charm and individuality to this Post Midtown area. 

Edited by j_cuevas713
  • Like 8

• The title was changed to Broadstone Skyline: Multifamily At 707 Saulnier St.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Correct! Greystar assumed all of the Alliance Residential (Broadstone properties) management contracts during a sale in 2020. I would like to think that their part owners/investors weren't fond of Greystar managing their assets so they decided to unload them. I can't think of any of the recent Broadstone properties (constructed since 2019) that are still managed by Greystar. However, Alliance would rarely hold their properties for more than a couple of years, so it's more likely to have cash flow since the have so many properties in the pipeline. Skyline took long to offload due to construction issues which caused contracts to fall through.

• Thanks 1