• 2 weeks later...

I love how fast this thing is going up.  It's fun that -- even tho' I see it every day -- I am still aware that its growing.  Unlike some other projects that seem to take forever.

It will be interesting to see how the Westcreek developments unfold.  I'm not sure how many of the projects I've heard of will actually happen.  Two of them are condo towers, one is an office tower, and one is a hotel.  I think the patio homes people mentioned a few months back are a long-dead concept, perhaps because they were considered to be "under-developing" the site, what with all the high-rise stuff going up next door.

Edited by ArchFan

I love how fast this thing is going up. It's fun that -- even tho' I see it every day -- I am still aware that its growing. Unlike some other projects that seem to take forever.

It will be interesting to see how the Westcreek developments unfold. I'm not sure how many of the projects I've heard of will actually happen. Two of them are condo towers, one is an office tower, and one is a hotel. I think the patio homes people mentioned a few months back are a long-dead concept, perhaps because they were considered to be "under-developing" the site, what with all the high-rise stuff going up next door.

I hope you are right about the patio homes. But 2 condo towers? SkyHouse is apartments..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...