St. Paul's United Methodist Church Land On Fannin St.

cloud713

Who Owns The Surface Lot Bound By Fannin, Binz, San Jacinto?

who owns that lot? are their any plans for it? it seems like a great location for a residential high rise, just sitting there empty.. right between the two Red line rail lines, half a block from each station, and surrounded by world class museums. the people in the twin towers with all the random skybridges would probably hate it though since it would be blocking their view of downtown. heh

Google streetview shows a small sign at the entrance to that parking lot that says parking for St Paul's members and visitors.  Without searching the hcad records I'd guess it belongs to the church next door.  I'm sure whoever owns it will get a pretty penny for it but they'd have to figure out something else for the church parking.

Damn.. Didn't think to look on street view. Thanks. Perhaps they could build a tower on a podium/garage with a section for paid parking for the museums during the week, and free parking for the church goers on the weekend. If I were a developer I would try to figure out something to get that lot. Ha

• The title was changed to Who Owns The Surface Lot Bound By Fannin, Binz, San Jacinto?
  • The title was changed to St. Paul's United Methodist Church Land On Fannin St.

Archived