Regions Financial Center: Mixed-Use At 3773 Richmond Ave.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While at Costco this morning I spotted Diamondback Rigging doing something to the tower crane, they had an AT crane on site but it didn't seem big enough to take the tower crane down. Might have been a mechanical issue because I don't believe they need to jump the crane, it seems tall enough for an 11 story building.

While at Costco this morning I spotted Diamondback Rigging doing something to the tower crane, they had an AT crane on site but it didn't seem big enough to take the tower crane down. Might have been a mechanical issue because I don't believe they need to jump the crane, it seems tall enough for an 11 story building.

I drove by today and the crane looked taller...so I think they jumped it over the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This one came out fantastic! Was walking to the Chipotle place further down the road and really enjoyed the streetscape. I'll take some pics of it. It should be used as an example of streetscapes to be used in this town in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/15/2016 at 10:39 PM, monarch said:

^^^ @Moonb007 lovely office development.  spectacular illustrations......

Love this building.  I (currently) work across the street at Twenty Greenway.

Taken some interior shots as I go to Cavo.  Not sure if they've been posted here. Or, in a few years at least!

UAPZU9H.jpg

FBrKwyy.jpg

UXgoV5S.jpg

sUyRv8x.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Regions Building Gains Tenant in Greenway Area Development

https://realtynewsreport.com/regions-building-gains-tenant-in-greenway-area-development/

HOUSTON – (Realty News Report) – Mosaic Advisors is relocating its headquarters to Regions Financial Center where the firm signed a long-term lease for 6,059 square feet of office space.

The 11-story building, is located at 3773 Richmond Avenue in the Greenway Plaza/Upper Kirby area. Regions Financial Center was developed as a joint venture between TRC Capital Partners, Barbour Investments and Hansen Partners.

Senterra Real Estate Group CEO Neil Tofsky and Vice President Kevin Tofsky represented Mosaic Advisors in the lease.

“We’re excited for the opportunity to move into a building like Regions with all its modern conveniences, amenities and walkable neighborhood. Our new office space will be a great reward for our hard-working associates.” said  Mosaic Advisors Managing Partner Jay Goldberg.

CBRE Senior Vice President Jason Presley, Senior Associate Nina Seyyedin and TRC Capital Partners President Kellie Jenks led efforts on behalf of the landlord.

Build-out of the space is in the final stages with Senterra Real Estate Group providing construction management services. David Henderson of JZ Interior Design is the architect, and Tellepsen is serving as general contractor.

Archived