Fairfield Town Center Developments

D Miller

Along 290 Frontage Road:

Bank of America (currently under construction)

Chase Bank

Taco Bell (currently under construction)

Chick Fil A

Whataburger

Jack in the Box

Olive Garden

Longhorn Steakhouse

2 open parcels similar size to Olive Garden and Longhorn Steakhouse

Shopping Center:

Kohl's

Party City

Star Cinema

Petco

Joann's

Ulta

Old Navy

Buy Buy Baby

HomeGoods

Academy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's the same thing every other community is getting right off the highway(s).  Chain restaurants, typical box stores and fast food places.  Not sure what you could expect to be put in there, but it's the fairly typical "shopping center" that everyone else gets.   At least once it's finished there will be an Academy and new movie theater that serves food.

You're going to have to wait another 5 to 10 years for Bridgeland to start building out their "town center", which will be huge (approximately 20% of their land space), to get something a bit more upscale or unique.  Towne Lake's "town center" should have some nice offerings once finished in the next couple years.  I heard they are getting some higher end restaurants that the area is sorely lacking.

• Like 1

Longhorn and Olive Garden pulled out.. don't ask me how I know.. 

Ok, I won't.  That's weird though.  Both are listed on the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation website.  Neither was overly exciting, would just be nice to have a few more options around that area.

Edited by D Miller

Both are listed on the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation website. Neither was overly exciting, would just be nice to have a few more options around that area.

How do you search for that type of thing? I tried reverse-engineering an upcoming restaurant (known) to see what I should search for, but nope...

It's the same thing every other community is getting right off the highway(s).  Chain restaurants, typical box stores and fast food places.  Not sure what you could expect to be put in there, but it's the fairly typical "shopping center" that everyone else gets.   At least once it's finished there will be an Academy and new movie theater that serves food.

You're going to have to wait another 5 to 10 years for Bridgeland to start building out their "town center", which will be huge (approximately 20% of their land space), to get something a bit more upscale or unique.  Towne Lake's "town center" should have some nice offerings once finished in the next couple years.  I heard they are getting some higher end restaurants that the area is sorely lacking.

Yeah you're right, I just expected something a little bit nicer going into Houston's "Premium" Outlets :P

Also, I heard a rumor that Bridgeland is going to be building the next "Mall of America" except bigger. True?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I heard a rumor that Birdgelabds wants to build a mall bigger than Mall of America...

I tend to file things like that with the "Disney is building a theme park in the Houston area" type rumors. More than likely, the master plan for Bridgelands' town center is a large complex with outdoor shopping, dining, Class A office space...you know, kind of like what The Woodlands has. If they do have a real mall, it won't be any larger than Willowbrook Mall or The Woodlands Mall.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to Fairfield Town Center Developments
  • 3 months later...

I don't know if this is up-to-date or not, but I think it may be since it's also on Loopnet.

Fairfield Town Center in Cypress retail listing from Edge Realty Partners: 
https://edge-re.com/property/fairfield-town-center/

Marketing flyer:
https://edge-re.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Fairfield-Town-Center-Lease-Flyer-18.pdf

Loopnet lists the address as 1000 Cypresswood Dr. I don't know if that's accurate. Many of the businesses at Fairfield Town Center lists Hwy 290 or Northwest Fwy as an address.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Site plan

spacer.png

Zoomed site plan

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 1