Pearl At The Mix: Multifamily At 2910 Milam St.

Urbannizer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just curious if anyone knows, but I work in this section of Midtown, and who is in control of redoing some of these sidewalks? There is some serious work that needs to be done in this area

I'm all about these sidewalk rights... Midtown is doing great things; we just need to push them to allocate more money to sidewalks in lieu of other projects (not sure which ones).  You can't have a truly walk-able area without wide sidewalks and maybe even some shade and good landscaping.  

You can attend some of the Midtown Management meetings, specifically the Urban Planning meetings.

I'm all about these sidewalk rights... Midtown is doing great things; we just need to push them to allocate more money to sidewalks in lieu of other projects (not sure which ones).  You can't have a truly walk-able area without wide sidewalks and maybe even some shade and good landscaping.  

You can attend some of the Midtown Management meetings, specifically the Urban Planning meetings.

Awesome, I'd like to attend. Not every sidewalk is terrible, but I notice some patches where it blows my mind how the city leaves stuff looking like a grave yard.

• 1 month later...

The Vietnamese restaraunt Van Loc closed because the land was sold for development, I think Morgan purchased it.

Senterra Real Estate owns that block. A 16-story office building w/ retail is planned, but I doubt it moves forward anytime soon.

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/31211-3003-louisiana-midtown-office-mixed-use/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived