Pearl At The Mix: Multifamily At 2910 Milam St.

Urbannizer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people like it because it is yet again more infill?  Better to have something than nothing, right?  I will wait to reserve formal judgement until I see a full on rendering and not a snowy sketchup piece (though I love that little program).

Oh, I almost forgot  !

Nothing against Pearl II, but watching a new project go up on the former site for Alamo Drafthouse is going to feel like watching someone you still love carry their last box of belongings out the front door. Sigh!

Nothing against Pearl II, but watching a new project go up on the former site for Alamo Drafthouse is going to feel like watching someone you still love carry their last box of belongings out the front door. Sigh!

I'm not really understanding your analogy of anguish since Alamo Drafthouse didn't get far in the process on this site.

As well as they are planning on opening up just a mile or so away. It isn't really that painful now is it..

I'm not really understanding your analogy of anguish since Alamo Drafthouse didn't get far in the process on this site.

As well as they are planning on opening up just a mile or so away. It isn't really that painful now is it..

So you're saying it was better that we ended it before it got too serious, and there are other fish in the sea? Thanks bro, I feel better.

• 3 months later...

Archived