Catalyst: Residential High-Rise At 1475 Texas Ave.

TowerSpotter

I’m no expert, but it seems like these downtown units are filling up FAST!  The Catalyst is a really well-done property.  This whole neighborhood has done a stunning turnaround in three short years.  I can’t imagine that other developers won’t take notice.

On a side note, I can only hope they relocate the nearby jail at Caroline and Capitol sometime soon!

• Like 4

The feds probably won't move that ever.  It's in a convenient location for them, it's already built, nothing is breaking on it - it probably won't be closed unless there are too few federal detainees to keep it full.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, UtterlyUrban said:

I don’t understand your post here.  How does this building relate to midtown?

I'm not sure how many stories the one at 3300 Main and the other 2 getting built by the Midtown park are but if this is any indication of their overall scale, then that will be impressive once they finish

17 hours ago, j_cuevas713 said:

I'm not sure how many stories the one at 3300 Main and the other 2 getting built by the Midtown park are but if this is any indication of their overall scale, then that will be impressive once they finish

Agreed, I think this is by the same architect as Caydon I and nearly the same design.

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Catalyst: 28-Story Residential High-Rise For Downtown
  • The title was changed to Catalyst: Residential High-Rise At 1475 Texas Ave.