Cyrus One Campus At 5150 Westway Park Blvd.

TowerSpotter

Very "apple-ish". Not bad.

I've never thought it was a good idea to put your name on the side of your dc for the whole world to see.

I agree its not bad, something about the office tower though.... I guess its the unique, modern design that I like. A minor gamechanger for Houston perhaps? I would love to see more odd designs for Houston.

Very "apple-ish". Not bad.

I've never thought it was a good idea to put your name on the side of your dc for the whole world to see.

Really? Funny that virtually the entire business world disagrees with you. Companies pay top dollar just to get there names on parking garages.

Beltway 8 and? Looks like something from the new London. I like it. About the logo on the side, think of all the buildings and towers which leave the company's mark in the minds of those who pass it occasionally or routinely. Clever self endorsement I believe.

CyrusOne said to the largest center for seismic exploration computing services in the country and even perhaps the worlds.

http://www.bisnow.com/commercial-real-estate/houston/the-deal-sheet-hou-082713/

CyrusOne is gearing up development of two more facilities on itsHouston West campus, which now totals 45 acres. The move will make the property the largest center for seismic exploration computing services in the country (and maybe the world).

I really like how not only their office building is that cool modern look we have been longing for, but it also looks like their warehouse portion will have some details as well. Bravo for a company going the extra mile to have a look that will set them apart from every other office on the whole beltway (Excluding the GE Building).

Really? Funny that virtually the entire business world disagrees with you. Companies pay top dollar just to get there names on parking garages.

Agreed, but you don't want to advertise your data center. Makes it an easy target. Think about the other data center campuses around town... they're nondescript and unlabeled. Ambiguity is best when you're housing the "brains" of your organization.

Cool building though.

• 6 months later...

Sorry Gary, but your post shows your lack of knowledge of the datacenter industry. Someone who hosts servers be they data, application, etc, should not display to the world that they arw a datacenter.

I'm not talking about the tops or sides of buildings/skyscrapers. I'm talking about datacenters.

• 7 months later...
  • The title was changed to Cyrus One Beltway 8 Office Building
  • The title was changed to Cyrus One Campus At 5150 Westway Park Blvd.

Archived