Development List For Buildings In Houston

Urbannizer

I was really hoping that someone would create a list like this - definitely much appreciated.  It is probably asking too much, but a sixth item in an entry could identify location - it would really help those befuddled ones (like me) who can't keep track in their heads.  Something like "Location: Downtown (Main and Rusk) or Uptown/Galleria (1234 Sage). If it is too much work, then disregard this suggestion.

Pics I found for most of these buildings so you can see them all in one place. They are named #Stories Name of Building. Number of Stories Short to Tall (10-50)

I can no longer edit the project list so next month, I'm going to redo do list. More projects, with renderings and addresses. Pretty much just like the list I made here.

• Like 1

I was really hoping that someone would create a list like this - definitely much appreciated.  It is probably asking too much, but a sixth item in an entry could identify location - it would really help those befuddled ones (like me) who can't keep track in their heads.  Something like "Location: Downtown (Main and Rusk) or Uptown/Galleria (1234 Sage). If it is too much work, then disregard this suggestion.

I'm gonna be that guy buuuuuut.... it would also be cool if we had the latest renderings for these buildings. It seems to take forever sometimes to find a rendering on a random page among dozens.  ;)

Location and renderings added! A few more projects have been added to the list as well!

Only 1 of the top 6 towers u/c is office.. The rest are residential. Quite an interesting turn of the market in Houston it would seem. Of course many of the taller office towers are not too far off, but then again so are other new tall residentials. Has there ever been a time when Houston has had this much residential high rise activity?

No problem you guys! I'd like to create a list for everything less than 10-floors, but it's a lot to cover. Maybe if someone's willing to help me.

Has anyone heard rumors about a residential high-rise planned for the River Oaks area?

Edited by Urbannizer
  • Like 1